when is it now

jeudi 27 mai 2010

It was a happy time, but yesterday for example I could take tomorrow too, though I do not know yet what will happen tomorrow, I suspect because my newspaper is set as a rule, from 1 to 80, I see me grow old beyond, beyond mean disease, body feels bad, tired to do anything, stay in his corner to wait, I have another vision of life, move, see, feel, open, start lose, continue, a jump is good, but it's old two bounds, because experience kills fantasy and innocence, as can be built, first the attic, then the cellar to put everything that is thrown, then the bedroom and finally the toilet to shit everything that does not pass, violence, stupidity, arrogance, contempt, envy, murder, whatever the human may do worse, the better it is for when the soul goes after finally free of his body is finally going to rot in peace Amen

Aucun commentaire: