when is it now

lundi 3 mai 2010

There was a time where I can be happy that I'm dead, I'm not sure, but it is true that it is not fake, then I'd rather waste my time didn ' stop and see better what is happening around me, I prefer to feel things rather than to understand, anyway, which includes life and do not talk about death, nobody understands why we are born, or rather why we should have born elsewhere, today or tomorrow, I still have errands to run, but the will is not enough, we must plunge into the jungle of neural connections to try to see the little bit that is causing Me, I was a little helpless, I've become a big helpless, I do not have big teeth, I do not weigh two hundred pounds, but I weigh my words, do not leave the extent everything should be fully informed by the desire of the other and then life goes slowly to finish off quickly, no time to think it is too late, too bad, the living take care of dinner

Aucun commentaire: