when is it now

lundi 10 mai 2010

my birth is made, for years I live in happiness, happiness is not continuous, it happens from time to time, as the wind brings a breath, I say without thinking, I'm happy , it comes right away, it's a brand with a hot iron, it burns my brain, just ran away, I can not keep and now happiness is all breaking my fragile order is in a thousand pieces, it must I rebuild all, incorporating a given immeasurable happiness is gone and yet I remember it like it was yesterday, and just like yesterday when everything was going well, but I am optimistic thatreturns it is income, and therefore it will come back, my life is growing like a shadow in the sun, she reaches the peak or trough, boredom, the depression, anxiety, but the sun shines, the bird sings, he also shits on my table, life happens, it's five o'clock and I'm not sleepy, so I get up I walk along my thoughts, hoping to find a path that I had let the other thought about something else, but now I do not remember who I was, I surely someone

Aucun commentaire: