when is it now

mercredi 11 août 2010

But he was warned but he could not resist the urge to begin an adventure that was to end in death but in the meantime I would love to start doing nothing and enjoying the passing of time without telling me I'm do this or that, it will wait while I sort of space where I feel good, to desire other more pleasurable, even the money do not, it allows travel, but he can not give because it is a gift, it can not provide happiness, when I say happiness, you smile, but I do not speak of pleasure flies, true happiness goes, but when there is no alternative, we forget that the earth revolves, or forgets his worries, concerns a small moment are swept by a strong wind and soft, I'm happy for a while, is certified by I do not know who, but it ' is the experience, so why not enjoy it, be happy one minute, top is gone, it takes your breath, it's almost finished, but I still

Aucun commentaire: