when is it now

mardi 3 août 2010

so to say I am beginning to understand that the body decays slowly in silence to the skin surface holds up, but inside, it's a trap that closes, you want but the damage is done, there nothing to do, it takes the body and the lower yields resulting in his fall a mentally fragile body, oh, carefree youth, it is far from the blessed time when I played passionately small soldier, not seeing the time pass is already late afternoon, and we have barely begun to play, but time to slip away like a thief, those days are never happy, they will not move, they are not dead they are in my head, and until my dying day I'll remember, if I do not lose your mind before dying, in this case I must leave without a word, like an idiot I've always been, but this is unimportant,

Aucun commentaire: