when is it now

dimanche 8 août 2010

opportunities across a point that passes sparkles, it comes from nowhere and goes nowhere, it's always been there, it will go forever, but I just ate and digestion prevents me to continue this story, I now turn to the news that I've done today, I was sitting quietly at my table in a restaurant where I go so often that I kindly booked a table near the window, I love watching people go by that I can spend hours doing nothing else, so I was sitting at the table when my phone rang, it rang twice then stopped, then I gone for a walk after lunch and since I have wanted to start, that's how it happens, I want then I do not feel like it depends on the clouds in the sky, they are tidy or are they going in the right direction, I lower my head to rest

Aucun commentaire: