when is it now

jeudi 12 août 2010

see what is seen is my life, I try to do that, I try to do, I do not know if I can, but the problem is not there, he only has moreover, no problem, just that I'm spending time to come without being able to start, so I'm in great excitement, exult, I shudder and I fall, ultimately nothing has really simple and accomplice, as the superficial, but I realize that the encounter is unique, there is often not possible to go beyond the normal, that is why I spend all my time trying to see what I see, it seems silly, but actually it is not what you see, you see what they would rather see, you see what suits us, because growing up we can see his interest when is small it does not lend his toys, but when it is large does not work, it wants to keep his composure, his warm socks

Aucun commentaire: