when is it now

dimanche 8 août 2010

I was so sure of myself I would go elsewhere to do anything else, I do not see myself wanting to happiness, happiness is there no wait, he lives like that, so I am what I am, I can imagine going into a direction I want, that's how I am the only path that is mine, no alternative but to urge that spoils everything, it was a better world but lost the key, since we run in all directions to find the door, but it's dark and it runs too fast because we want so that there can not, it's an immediate solution that does not destiny, word alone, he lives only put in position to shoot, then we can talk very moment he is, that's all that matters, then you can talk about everything and nothing, not interesting once, that's enough, do not ask too much, the question is posed, the answer comes

Aucun commentaire: