when is it now

lundi 2 août 2010

I move in a dangerous assumption on tiptoe so as not to disturb the neighbors, but it seems to me that the noise does not come from the outside, I will place a party at which I am not invited, I try understand what is happening but I lack a means of passage uncertain to skip the possibility to certainty, another way of building on sand, but the human adventure is not as difficult as people say at would have absorbed more quickly, but time does not contradict itself, it moves in one direction and can go where he is, he must eventually move straight ahead until the next time an appointment able to stand properly, but most important is to maintain the level to its former level, it's been years since I try to make ends meet, but now there are four and I only have two hands, I am forced to let slip

Aucun commentaire: