when is it now

mardi 10 août 2010

It was a happy time when I was swimming with nobody around me, I was too afraid to be told something about my body now I laugh and I find it very unfortunate, it simply means I'm not afraid of what people say, anyway I know now that people are not interested in anonymous, they do not want that rumors of the stars, ha, I saw the lady I do not remember his name on the beach, what it has grown, so have we seen it at the same time should not be taken seriously, therefore I am aware of the small party you are organizing, I warn you I'm not here tonight and I will admit that you are what you want, but remember that life is an open tomb and often fall into it the unwary who have not listened to their grandmother tell them my age, the train may well pass on me, I do not go out of my house, but you running through the city in all directions attention

Aucun commentaire: