when is it now

jeudi 12 août 2010

come to know it's over, but I do not lose hope, there is a good outlet to understand the meaning here is, until I pass for not knowing anything, but the fact encourages me to continue to spend because otherwise I do not know what else to do, wait for it to pass and it passes, then the problem is not time but to me, how did I get here, I do not blame me because I am what I am, and that nobody can take it from me, then others are nothing but thanks to me, I am the one created in my story, people I meet, people to whom I speaks, people from my family, they are in my thoughts, so do not worry, I'm fine, I say and I think and I wish good things to everyone, but there people begin to find the time long, but as I said my grandmother, the time needed us, without us he would deal only clouds

Aucun commentaire: