when is it now

lundi 2 août 2010

Meanwhile I see nothing particularly outside can believe that I can start where I should have ended if I knew the reality is not as stable as a table on its feet, but before to lose its meaning, I understand that the time has come for the truth, but how do you know if it will, I will take a big decision to move to happen, even if I sit still for eight hours, happens to me often at night, when I am forced to sleep in order to correspond with the stars but for the moment I do not understand everything in the movement of planets, so I keep on course, hoping to move when the time comes I stand ready, knowing how to say the story is simultaneously the moment, then it is for everyone to take one direction rather than to wait a probable accuracy but not necessarily amazing

Aucun commentaire: