when is it now

mardi 10 août 2010

yesterday came but he left too much to remember, the weight of sorrow, tears of joy dried, it was short but so good that I remember, finally I can only remember things that don ' marked, yesterday I was walking along a river, I walked slowly to not miss the scene when suddenly I remembered that the time had passed, I had to be there at the other end of the Lane immediately, but I was not there, I still do not, I was going to take that risk to go beyond its home network, the adventure is it possible or desirable, or might stay like that for years, without change, but it seems that the structure still wears faster than that in motion, so I decided to take the bull by the horns and make decisions that allow myself to move forward outside of my lines, had provided an open door for air rushes with too much noise,

Aucun commentaire: