when is it now

mercredi 4 août 2010

How to get free from, but the question is not as true as it looks, it's nice that's all I can say, but the attention is great, so I can look like another thing to please, I am what I have always been, no question of changing to a small output dropping below the reality, I'm all for that mode of existence is to wait until it does not pass, c This is how we can advance in strength not wait for what should happen, we start with today, what am I doing, okay, I'll make an effort in that condition I am no longer set aside for when we can dispense with the desire to desire, nothing on the horizon, a crumb of rest, the crucial gap is gradually happening in the body vast area, but the pub celebrates color, no movement, nothing happens, the breath is the only form of expression

Aucun commentaire: