when is it now

mercredi 6 octobre 2010

I realized that I had two dancing feet, the first I use to go forward, it folds easily with the new guidelines, the second is useless, he does as he wants, he looks, he plays for a anything, the combination gives me joy and some sadness, how did I not have two wings to fly, I dragged myself for years, will there finally I left for you to understand that nothing stands without a common idea, in fact I found so brutal that everything and almost nothing was spoken so we wanted to listen, but even before I understood what was happening, I was made of a doubt, but it was too late, the beast was still breathing, blood dripping from his nose, we would not have believed that a ship is ready to burst, but the damage is done, now what about tomorrow arrives in what sense, a primary responsibility in pain, who am I, how am I going to go well with others, questions that come when suddenly everything is quiet, we do not doubt that comes with the intention to put points on the hands to get the message that had long been in a deadlock as winter record in a second reality takes over

Aucun commentaire: