when is it now

mercredi 13 octobre 2010

so it is how I will continue my life, but I thought I could look like a brilliant idea came to me from my youth, I am told today that I will not go so right, it I must lie, cheat, trying not to lose my place in the community, not to lose, he must win, as if to say that I can not live without crushing those who annoy me, that's becoming an adult, the eyes meet, you thought it was more him than me, and now off to love until death, forever is not forever either, just a driver who drank too much to shorten life expectancy, one less but how much more is always the same question, how you can win if you lie, do not worry, we did it for the money, we don ' believes not, we are willing to love people, but we prefer to have money, but money it only brings violence, everybody hates him more than he has, over what, what we need is a loving look, not a bag of tickets to buy a car, so how can we understand this need that is not one we were lied promising us happiness on earth is the misfortune happens, do not bother closing the door

Aucun commentaire: