when is it now

lundi 25 octobre 2010

in my life I'm walking, I'm still not tired of wondering if it will, one day I am old is that I am walking more, but that time has not arrived yet and I hope that but it never happens then I can be sure everything happens and rather than you think, but I do not want to be pessimistic, it's time to live as we can, we do not run everything, a Much of what happens comes from outside, people, things are outside my territory, my thoughts are constantly confronted with those of people I do not know, others make me move forward or backward it depends on the direction of the wind, but otherwise it is fine, but maybe not hot enough to go out walking in the street, I'd rather stay home and wait until the evening when the announcement of the break, the day is done, this n'is worth a try, wait for tomorrow morning in a drive for happiness, the evening before the night, a vast universe full of naked girls and uncontrolled impulses, it's my life and I would like to do no other, I am in balance despite the doubt that the body grows and rotting, it is far from the time of youth where the cells multiply with vigor and joy, we must now

Aucun commentaire: