when is it now

lundi 4 octobre 2010

if I say Monday what shall I do tomorrow when we are on Wednesday unless the time goes by that I see it, yet I am very careful to look out the window to see if it's time get up, unless I hear a noise, I know I have to sleep another two hours, I usually wake up two hours before the time when I wake up, it's a habit I took a day it was on sale, I could not miss it, it was right in front of me, with a sweater that showed the depth of her breasts, but then I am sure that boredom is better than the envy, it does not go so far, it remains in the dream rather than fall into the reality that greatly disappoints, it is that all is not in the same direction, although there is a rope that breaks at the wrong time then they were leaving a wonderful momentum, we break the middle, it was not really terrible, I finally chose to stay home to watch TV, that's how we age, the experience gives a bitter taste, so I have already done that too, but it's what it's worth, yes I know I'll still be disappointed, but we must one day I meet a good man, this is not for tomorrow but

Aucun commentaire: