when is it now

dimanche 17 octobre 2010

this is well begun, I'm happy with the early, years without problem, a simple joy, no social success, not a lot of money, not much privacy, a big desire to possess, but I expect I say that everything comes in its time, it is the only human justice, everything else is the invention of the powerful who do not want to lose their place, but all of his time, the only condition is born, after you wait, it comes when we least expected, you think more, and that we sometimes violently, it is not growing at the beginning, all that to me, then comes the question, what do I do now continue as before, or completely change, the pressure mounts, I'm gonna break, but I do not know what to decide in this case that's life who decides for her, and it hurts, not to shock contain is tearing, we both loved, but the body demands accountability, we do not live slightly unrequited, there is a price to pay, how many years of happiness, we calculate, infinite sadness, we Cutting ties, farewell, I can not help it, I do not blame you, do not want me either, it had to end badly, the damage is done, our paths away

Aucun commentaire: