when is it now

mercredi 20 octobre 2010

a little more and I missed a small step, something that matters when you're a child, a step is an essential discovery and then advance it to a hundred kilometers per hour, projects go, this leaves only prints, it was fine, we were happy, you say, we ate the night was beautiful, but I stayed, then we left, we finished it was over again, time is short, we can not do everything, when we see what we must defeat, not a minute to spend time doing nothing, life is too short to have fun like children, they will retire, when you will not want to move, everything goes too fast youth is far too old age, I'm lost in the middle of the bath water cools, there is no hope, hot water is for tomorrow, not before, so I said, hopefully, I and my age I am, I was a child, he disappeared one day, farewell, I am now for another few years, it will not last forever, but I do not care, everything is flat, anxiety, pleasure, envy, boredom, all advance together, harmony inevitable in the immediate sense, nothing happens, everything goes, ok it is better that I stay, you never know what will happen, but after


Aucun commentaire: