when is it now

lundi 25 octobre 2010

a story as one that begins well and ends well, finally freed from this body that weighs more than it brings, that the desires of betrayal, destruction, we quickly see the status of an animal is simply attempting cutting up prey, kindness is at the surface, it disappears immediately when a craving occurs, the energy is required to participate in the rise in pressure, then everyone goes, it is more interesting must await the next crisis, at least hopefully we we go to the end, what drives those who stop halfway, it must be the intervention of angels, thousands Angels for one man, we do not make fun of me up there, whatever the means employed, it is true that I do not see them and that their number can not impresses me is when I calmed down after I realize that my only desire would not have enough to kill the dragon, right now it sleep, but j''espère although next time the angels will not get busy with someone else a dirty business, but that's a very human reaction, the angels who care for me are all the time over me, and they expect most of the time they get bored, and finally

Aucun commentaire: