when is it now

mardi 19 octobre 2010

there is no doubt that the mystery remains in the abandoned house, but when you look at the door can not be satisfied with the official story, watch as she turns so we can go in the hall, it is not all, there is nothing in the dining room, but the bottom cupboard is full of canned goods, provisions for months, which would then spend months in this horrible house, then you go in the room , is lying on the bed, a corpse no longer expects anything in life, we can take a picture, but you should not touch, he could take it wrong and lose an arm, it seems evident that it's killer, but it has not yet found the body of the victim, it is the only witness in this case, we will not know more tonight, but may be tomorrow morning we will have croissants, I think I'll sleep well, it's the country air and the silence that reigns there, I am very far from the city lit and noisy when I was younger I wanted to live in town, being surrounded by Thousands of people, each in his small apartment, with age I need more space, starry nights, the smell of fresh grass, my body breathes calmly before continuing



Aucun commentaire: