when is it now

dimanche 17 octobre 2010

in one year but not in a hundred years, humans auh, we should rather write, uman, without hours of history, the uman has no history, little or few decades and it's over we are young we are growing younger years until one day you're old, it all happens in one day, and they laugh at butterflies who know only one day to live, at sunset they dieafter living a crazy sensations, fragrances, uman, he wanders hundreds of afternoons, he does not know what to do, be selfish, it does not, provide assistance to others to listen, but quickly gets bored, that others are doing yourself, me is what I do, I do not ask anybody to help me, that bother me, so I continue to age, not bother to complain, the office is closed, I have to wait until the day of my death, my paper is to claim the highest level, but I think I'll abandon this project, uman has ideas for it is not very smart, he can only love once, it takes time, but it's not a lot, so it is forced to take shortcuts, you look good to you, I do not know youbut you seem to be what I think people who think well

Aucun commentaire: