when is it now

dimanche 17 octobre 2010

it's time to say what I think, I'm what you call a man, then I go and I'm not knowing what will happen, I do not mind, I always find something to do withuseless, it's crazy what we do in life that does not last 153 years, on average, at best we live eighty years, and in those years how many times lost forever, these days do nothing the immensity of the universe that moves each second without wondering if it's good, he is human with a conscience that prevents him from living simply, we must constantly reflect on themselves to judgeinteresting to talk to others, the only interest of meeting people is not enough, we must ourselves find an interest, in relation to my life, my tastes, my frustrations, my doubts, my joy this morning to find a pair of socks brown, nothing serious, we can deduce that everything is funny, wonderfully friendly dictators, the bastards, people anonymous, fears of society, we must laugh, space requests he who lives for billions of years we send this message through the stars, laugh with a good heart, as long as it is still alive, is not it funny what to do in life,shopping

Aucun commentaire: