when is it now

jeudi 28 octobre 2010

there are only two servings of pie, and yet it takes me five hours to go until tomorrow, it bothers me because I do not know how long I should wait to move in the other part of my life, because I feel as a pressure rise of an idea that took some time to come into my brain, now she is there, the idea is simple, it suggests that life changes, we go up and down, then what is the time vision is changed, that's something to see up and then even lower in the brain we must change the test results before trying it, after it resolves, before we went after it holds, it does not want to fall, we would remain ready for action, a draft, we go, a desire to get organized, but then we wait for it to pass, but the anxiety mounts, my end is near, how easily say, a ball caught the throat, had not thought of that before, oh yeah, before we think of light, it's nice today, birds sing, but the hour is approaching, it will befour hours, it's time for lunch, but no longer hungry, he lost hope somewhere, he does not know where it happened one day that he was thinking of something else when allSuddenly he was told it ends

Aucun commentaire: