when is it now

mardi 19 octobre 2010

is a normal condition for a living, nothing special, we ask everyone to take a big breath, then a small blow to see the difference between staying on the ground and raising special, but before returning I would go back to the front, in fact, so to speak, and anyway, it is clear that we are going into the wall, but from where we are talking about, it is a mysterious place that few people know, I myself do not know, but it does not matter because the ambition that drives me can not remember most is the accessory that inspires me, which means butnot seen, so to get to the point of departure without understanding that the end opposite the restaurant, it is noon is quite normal, but still, I do not expect a turnaround as fast, I expected not to waste my time, but I am forced to find a match between the next and the next is a difficult problem to solve because starting this morning, I forgot my watch on the table at breakfast lunch, finally, it must still go there, otherwise we can start over like last time, you remember when the great Jacques said that the m

Aucun commentaire: