when is it now

dimanche 5 décembre 2010

a bench was bored one day long when someone sits on it, "said the super bench, I am used to something, that's where I'm coming, what can I serve my country well, Then, we must advance the clock is ticking and soon we will be more at ease now, we must understand that reality is also understandable that the passage of water into wine, it was a day where I plus what to do, but since I'm lost in a hesitation that I would otherwise take me, so I'm in a state of perplexity advanced, right, left, is my way, he is there in wait, hole where you fall to the bottom, it rises is it took ten years, life moves forward, nothing moves, everything starts but when it ends, I ask this question in the air, nobody answers, I continue, my name is x, I am responsible for my life, I'm not jealous, and time is not long, it runs somewhere

Aucun commentaire: