when is it now

vendredi 3 décembre 2010

patience has its limits than I ever, how do otherwise, one is obliged to force them to understand not to be crushed by boredom to explain that I am what I am, so you can sit and drink fruit juice or an alcoholic drink to try to remember that time waits for no and that the time is short, it is a dark reality that prevents me from living the way I want, thinking of nothing, breathe without pain, an idea going, I choose to take it, I do not force me, I exist that's it, that's enough for my happiness, in the uncertainty of the future I put myself in position to contain boredom and preserve the essence of my existence on average, in the meantime I understand that circles around me, they come closer unless I grant it, they shake me, I'm still young, I can easily free myself, but I feel that one day I could not detach myself from the anguish, she held her hands cold, and then nothing happens is that the unknown takes over, goodbye tomorrow wonderful, the second is there more of how it works, it happens elsewhere, eventually poison the body, long live the freedom not to live

Aucun commentaire: