when is it now

jeudi 16 décembre 2010

In a sense I think, what I think, that the earth is round, I'm me and that other little things too numerous to list, but I think especially with Thanksgiving, the human is imperfect, it can fall very low and very fast at the speed of light through the springs, or rather millions of graces fall upon me, I feel like a presence, it's you, it's over I have trouble the soul, all is calm, but time passes, it passes anyway, fortunately it goes otherwise we would be stuck in the same place and same time for years, months go by and when I'll fall, get up there again, this time it is billions of grace that I came down on me from continuing to destroy what ever I try to build that wasted time, then I am a reason, I'll continue and if ever it takes me to miss the love, I know I can be back on track, in the right direction, I thank that it is from where, is that it comes from my ability to love, or rather a Monday night where I was born, from that moment on, nothing was the same, I grew up today and tomorrow it continues

Aucun commentaire: