when is it now

lundi 20 décembre 2010

a day or two, what does it matter whether it's good or bad, I should know, but I'm so hurry, time passes, it is before me, I'm behind him, I run, I scream But it is far away, we are separated, but soon we will be watching again and hear what binds us as we unite our strength is our weakness, for who can cast the first stone, the moss is green and yet I'm in a yellow, I'm yellow chick, a new outlook on life, what is she, what can I give it everything is fine, just breathe, finally, but what happens Does it not raining when I left waiting for rain, it would mean I'm not where I believe to be one day, then another, this is what I think it is necessary, it may, depending on many circumstances, but one day here, we talk more, it was good, too bad, it's like that, do not worry, carry on as if nothing had importance, a ridiculously low weight, the bones that crumble into dust, love is death, hatred, too, everything goes, everything happens, nothing else, a prefecture on a stone, a smile frozen sun When it rains, the night the day, more boredom, an empty or full, something that happens

Aucun commentaire: