when is it now

lundi 20 décembre 2010

so do, I do not know, it depends on her, she decides what to do when it comes to doing good, I also know how, but I am doing wrong things, then must redo everything as it decides and then we can say it's good, so I now I can not decide anything, it's a waste of time, I'd rather not do and time passes without anything more than It is useless to look for something else, everything is there in perfection, that will of another useless, the truth is right now, it does not exceed the limit, it is in the order of things, it does can understand this because all that exists is a brand that is not all its constituent parties, so I can move like that, he must make a detour so that the path is straight, a perspective that goes, at least until tomorrow, then we'll see, we say that every night, it's been fifteen years since it last, so why not continue, yes, but who knows what is prepared for the future, our Life is sweet until she takes a turn downhill on the snow while waiting for us down the sequel, so why worry, everything happens in its time

Aucun commentaire: