when is it now

dimanche 19 décembre 2010

I say yes to uncertainty because I lack the desire to seek the lines of what happens, it happens to me nothing but when I woke up eight hours to start a new day that will lead me to evening without me realize how much I'm alive, so often I forget that I breathe, that's how I can do a little effort to be, but it is often too late to start, I have to wait until morning to try to be in the right way, it does not last long, so I think something else at that moment, it is a day lost, but I still have enough to do not fear anything other than boredom, but I'm perfectly capable of living normally, it depends on the day, if the sky is blue, I'm like if the sky is gray, I am waiting, and it does not come As if my sun did not come until the evening when darkness enveloped the anguish, a ray of light through me, I know it's time to rediscover the beauty of breath, a slow movement up falling asleep

Aucun commentaire: