when is it now

jeudi 2 décembre 2010

a little more and I missed the opportunity to complain, but it's too bad for me, next time try to be faster, especially knowing what I want, in fact how to position themselves on a about that quite often does a vague interest, if any is the sea wave is far away, not just to swim, I stay on the sand until the sun drops behind the horizon, then it is dark and without my great usual places I could not feel an emotion that goes back to my youth, at that moment I was sure all was in vain, but how I knew that this was not true, I do not know, and I do not care, short, one day, I knew I was so young, it made me jump and nothing else, I'm not one to move me, am looking forward to the emotion hit me, yet I am calm, nothing other than me just tickle your toes, so I can continue to think that life has meaning, that of the days that pass for real, there has no illusions, everything is true from the beginning to the end,

Aucun commentaire: