when is it now

lundi 6 décembre 2010

when I think everything is possible I tell myself it's Saturday, and no it's Sunday, the day before the funeral of life after death but it happens nothing, it was nice to shake the body, it reacts Moreover, he no longer laughs at a joke, it remains motionless, like a very boring, but boring is that here is dead, a word like any other, it starts with the letter n, this does not say anything good or bad, we must start somewhere, otherwise you will not find happiness, we know that happiness always starts the same way, if we remove the beginning it becomes evil, for misfortune is something we do not understand, that's for tonight, tomorrow we will have good weather condition does not go outside, it's like that and not otherwise, otherwise it is not, of course, that is what we will look these days, everything is complicated, but that's not rocket science to say, I am what I am still

Aucun commentaire: