when is it now

mercredi 15 décembre 2010

in a moment I thought it was cooked, but finally I could understand the emptiness that was half full, looking from below, I noticed that the bottom was not as I expected, indeed, j 'had great expectations for this event but I had to bring myself to give just a pleasure limited to the weariness that gave me my sitting waiting for the end when you're bored it's for good, so when I could finally get my pleasure was great, I find the possibility of carrying out the action towards the end, nothing comes to oppose the rest of the day, which also could have said what was going to pass, we all expect it to come and we are surprised with the result, it really can not see me, but he promised me he would see me today, he has forgotten, too bad I do not call again tomorrow I have other things to do, as it is called when we need to hear a friendly voice, that's why I'll finally know who is behind the door, it feels so Time to wait I can not wait much longer, the last wish of living, then we do not know what is happening is the unknown that can do what he wants it changes from before

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel