when is it now

lundi 20 décembre 2010

Do not confuse the essence of the absurd in human activity because we do not choose the main passage, one is always obliged to go through some strange detours that lead nowhere, we would expect more success, why wait, what's the point not to go immediately to where you want to go, and no, we do not know where to go without having been anywhere else before, because how could you tell the difference between the time before and offset higher you climb, you climb down and finally, short or fast, what to choose, now is serious, it creaks like an old floor, there was a time when time was, but nowadays it depends on the Weather will always down, so it is up or down, I will not spend the day I realized that I'm not the one I believe, however, this morning I was fine, but now it goes, then what about the Queen, head coupons him, it's over now, but tomorrow will start in joy, I am sure now, something just happened that will make me joy for at least three days, then I do not know, it depends on the evolution of clouds, they come from the Western Front

Aucun commentaire: