when is it now

mardi 21 décembre 2010

should not conclude too quickly, because the process is tentative and I do not think he can go to pot of flowers in these conditions I think better to keep trying to understand how to get where we wants to go without asking the question, how do I get there, I suggest waiting to see what I can not say be a beginning of understanding, but still, when he must convince himself that he is right to forgive, I think the tone is good but he lacks the experience, know how indeed the passion without having experienced yourself, but can we come back from the dead, for the extreme passion of the human is to lose its body for the benefit of the soul, for life is completely forgotten, she knows his hour of glory when the body moves, but nobody sees it, she does not know the success alive, perhaps in the world of the dead it is recognized, but that nobody knows, the only ones who have lived experience of trauma as they thought was dead when they were not, then what does talking we, humans have no access to anything other than life

Aucun commentaire: