when is it now

dimanche 5 décembre 2010

in and out playing together, it rains "said one, yes said the other, what do we do, in or out, then, to come to cons, it's nice" said one, yes, says the the other, you are for, I'm against it, but that happens when he meets in favor, it depends on wind direction, if it comes from the west we take an umbrella with his left hand when facing to face, but otherwise we are unable to do what you want, I take an example, one day I was in the kitchen, I see someone pass, which is it, time passes and I forget that I had seen someone, two days later, I remember I had seen someone when the phone rang, then I went out into the street and I had so many people that I 't cross without looking, I went home without saying a word to anyone because I live alone, that's how I knew all the words is not a phrase but a set of words

Aucun commentaire: