when is it now

mercredi 23 mai 2012


another time, it's always like that, we can not know now, why not be able to understandquickly, it would kill us, because humans can accept changes slowly and sparingly,otherwise it would become crazy, know at once, the brain would explode, fortunately we put a lifetime to understand certain things, and yet, we do not know everything, we selectwhat we want to know because we do not have time to see everything and heareverything at night I sleep, it is important to sleep, it's the night we record in hindsightwhat we did on the day, you lose half consciously, because in the unconscious everything is stored so that it can be used one day, at once a great emotion paralyzes us, once an image of our youth seems, is the surprise, we had completely forgotten this passage, it was thirty eight years ago, I was six, all these years I've met people, I've seen things, allthis information is stored in a part of my brain that I do not use a habit

Aucun commentaire: