when is it now

mercredi 9 mai 2012

I know I know I know, it's better now, I thought the time was wrong, but when I think I'm alone, then I walk around and I forget what I was doing, hopefully, a desire tenacious and time, every day is announced, it happens, I stand ready, it will hang in a slight satisfactionI manage my life, jumps to go higher, and then I stop, I think, today is good, I breathe, andtomorrow we will see, the circles are formed, they will intersect and lead in another direction, it will begin careful, fasten your seat belts, timing is there, do not panic must cut each moment, a glass of water from time to time, still life, it's funny, this slope that plunges into the unknown, the human thought by advancing knowledge of sciences,humanities, mathematics, medical, computer, it will increasingly control her life, we touch the ridiculous, life passes like a torrent that nothing stops, we can try to put a smart phonein a coffin, as the Egyptians 4000 years ago put in their graves enough to live well

Aucun commentaire: