when is it now

mercredi 30 mai 2012


I say yes to life even if I am bored, every day I pass away from my birth and my death approaching, what about the other, the moment is precious, there is a very time brief, it is quickly replaced by another thought, there is not a long time I was pierced by a wave of happiness down from above my head to the extremity of my feet, it was suddenly , it lasted fifteen seconds, but it lasted in my memory until today, I still wonder how this can happen, I was as usual no more no less when the explosion of silent joy happened, I have no explanation, every time we think we might run poorly or well, it depends on the path we take, which itself depends on the age of the captain and the rafting, rain wets, but the sun dries the tears, we feel good together, it takes what it takes, for years without thinking,therefore I can understand the happiness does exist, I met one day when I was well, knew I could go far,

Aucun commentaire: