when is it now

mercredi 30 mai 2012

I want a desire that I can not set, it goes up and down without stopping, I can see itcompletely, once one leg, the nose again, and then time passes, I have otheroccupations, I must get up, I brush my teeth, I dress, I left work, it takes time, that evening Iwant to rest, it lasts for years, I never dared to go further, I've always been afraid of the post, what to say to someone you mistake, bodies are liars, to reach their goals they imagine heaps of stratagems, but it is not about love, love is complicated, we must have feelings, thinking of the other, to respect it, it takes years, we invested, and time passes ,we look for years, the habit settles, we no longer seek the other, we are content to be happy, married life that's life in common, ideas, troubles, pleasures, errors, there hunt theempty, everything is full, deep human love which goes toward the divine love,

Aucun commentaire: