when is it now

mercredi 9 mai 2012

I see what I see but I do not understand what I see, my brain does not give me all the information, I must seek to find meaning, it takes time, a life searching for what you do not know , will I find something, I do not know where to look, what direction to take, which ones to leave, there are so many choices, we can associate different ways and arrive at a result that suits us some time, because next we can change, by living we do not seethings the same way, the manner is getting old, do I want to  remain in the old or go to the  youth, is a choice I try to keep light inside me, am I able to resist the passage of time,my body is going steadily, my cells are destroyed, my organs wear out, one day I fall, Ifancy delay maturity, working I can keep the mind young vision, keeping a light body I cankeep walking, everyday I try to continue to control my life for it to go in a direction that I chose

Aucun commentaire: