when is it now

mercredi 2 mai 2012

should you  know what you want, or is it enough to take the train on time, it's better thanbeing late once and then another, it depends on the time, I will thought I could do the same thing twice, but how to control time to reproduce exactly what happened five minutes ago, while moving all the time even if you keep still, the earth rotates, it is unclearwhere it will , slowing, expansion of the doubt, I'll go this way, it seems to me safer, but on what basis I ask myself, everything falls apart, my youth fled, I am still able to experience life, this is not a problem, I go, I go when I want, but I'm not going too far, I need to go home, this is my shelter, my light, my place of freedom, I just have one, a marker around which I turn for years, is a magnet that I love, a woman I have chosen a girl I had, it isbeautiful, it's simple, it's away from trouble, every day different, trust in the middle, asingle desire, starting with her every morning that we did not do yesterday, a project that goes up and plunges into the purity

Aucun commentaire: