when is it now

mercredi 2 mai 2012

it may begin only when I am determined to take a right direction, it asks me to concentrate well, to eat healthy, sleeping six hours a night, waking up happy, take the train, to look out the window, drinking water, and then the rain comes, the wind blows, laughter passes, switched off the sun in winter, months to go in socks, one day will come when it will be hot, thanks to this expectation I can take time as it comes, one day, I will,one day, I can, always one day, one thousand days, and one more, and another, in thedays of joy, happiness every hour of thirst, the desire to continue the journey, a personal project for any success, the important thing is to want to live the present, neither regret nor dream, a day set patiently in sunlight, be happy again, for the future, we'll see, for nowall is well, I do what I want, I go to bed every night, every morning I get up, ask what other, happiness lead at the same time as me, at every step it is there, smiling, everything is all right

Aucun commentaire: