when is it now

mercredi 30 mai 2012

tomorrow I'll understand what I need for tomorrow, every day I find what suits me for what to do next, it's a daily issue, so far I've always managed to gather my fears and joys formake an acceptable daily, is that it will last, I do not know, I'm optimistic, I do not carewhat happens, I'm sure I'm going for the better, I see it already, I 'm much better than before, when I was 20 I was dissatisfied, I am very happy today, I gradually advance, I know where I come from and I begin to see where I go, I specify the limites, we can notdo everything, we must specialize in a functional reality, for me it happens between the opportunity to be, and the chance that happens without warning, in between I move like a fish out of the water is to say that I do not breathe very well, enough to live but I lack the breath to inflate the clouds, so I'm happy with my small appetite,

Aucun commentaire: