when is it now

lundi 21 mai 2012

I believe tomorrow but I'm not sure, all that matters is here, now I try to follow a line, sometimes I sink in doubt, and then I return to the surface between joy and fear of losing everything, is it possible to go mad when the pressure is too high, the brain is able to calculate thousands of chances in one second, but what should I choose, I can get up in the morning, have I a reason to move in a direction, I might one day be entirely in what I am, it scares me, I got used for years to weigh the pros and cons of an idea of ​​justice clear, which is in full light I live, but I feel I'm going to the dark, the colors fade away, the gray settles, happiness goes away to make room of anxiety, as will become of me, how will I resist the urge to exist, it is an unanswered question because it lives only in living, it is impossible to know how we will be soon, as if in front of you there there was a wall that prevents us from seeing where you go,

Aucun commentaire: