when is it now

mercredi 9 mai 2012

a little room to be just enough to move, a few kilos of flesh, nerve connections, the blood flowing, and a package of day thrown after use, as tissues used by wastes from our body, anything out of the body is dirty, although we paid attention to what goes in, whysmell bad, why hide our scent, before there are bathrooms, the people only perfumed,today we washes but continues to perfume in case the anguish transforms our sweatingin personality disorder, inability to control, loss of tranquility, anxiety about the future,afraid of the reaction of others, we would vanish, this body is embarrassing, itembarrasses me, and yet I need it to live, I live these days are alive, I like to live even if I stink, there I must be in balance, me, the others, the body, the desire to possess, the fear of tomorrow, the sensation of emptiness, I advance in the error in the distance I see the truth, I walk up to it, one day I join her, it is a matter of time and hope, and prayer

Aucun commentaire: