when is it now

mercredi 2 mai 2012

when can I be, I must look on the calendar, tomorrow is Sunday, rendez-vous in the park,with whom I forgot, I quickly grab my phone, I found the message she sent me, I know her name, I see who it is, but I do not need to see her, at the beginning of our relationship we were playing cards, it was fun, and then I wanted to play dice, but she refused, I told herthen that we would stop to see us even if it pained me, she said nothing and we separated, so why does she want me again, I must think about the purposes that I want to give my life, I have the age to start a family, but should I take even if she does not play dice, will I be able to change it and make her love play dice, we say we do not changeeven if the people we love, and yet I hesitate I only see her with whom I can commit myself, the others have no magic to beat cards, she has beautiful hands nimble, it's beautiful to see, this simple memory makes me get my coat, I go immediately to join her,this is a great day, let's go

Aucun commentaire: