when is it now

mercredi 23 mai 2012

it seems that this is true, I'm not completely sure yet, I wait a little longer, but I know I should not wait too long, I must commit myself to keep believing, with experience we come to judge quickly, but you risk going too fast, care must be taken to the slope that leads us in certainties brutal, life is complex, each person is unique, it is difficult to categorize the last time I understood the need to wait a little, it does not bother me, what to serve to quickly finish what I started, we must also think about later, it is a slow progression , i advance in the dark, do not bother to seek comfort, you are alone, how can we share what we seek, I do not know myself what I want, and when I find something, I 'm the first surprised, I did not expect this new stage, fortunately it does not last and Ireturned to where I was before

Aucun commentaire: